The following downloads are flowcharts identifying the various and most used Animazoo hardware and software configurations.
Chart 1 – Basic set-up, most accurate Joint angles no calibration of hardware or software necessary
Chart 2 – When accurate Joint Position need to be calculated in addition to accurate measured angles (for accurate measured joint angles, joint positions are NOT needed)
Chart 3 – When the position of the subject’s Root Joint in the Global Coordinate system is needed
Chart 4 – When both Raw and Fused data need to be recorded in Sync (as well as a TTL chart)
Chart 5 – Multiple graph views while the Raw and Fused data is being recorded in Sync.
Chart 6 – When the hardware is being used in a different location from where it is being controlled (via the Internet)
Chart 7 – Various junctures where third party software drivers can be used (locally, via LAN and/or the Internet). Also post-production data converters charted
IKinema Action - Retargeting from Animazoo Mocap Data
In this tutorial we show how to use IKinema Action to retarget from Animazoo Mocap Data. The target avatar can have different proportions and size to the source Animazoo data. Demo scripts and scenes are available here:http://bit.ly/MBgjLw
IKinema Action - Retargeting and editing of Animazoo Mocap Data
In this tutorial we show how to use IKinema Action to retarget from Animazoo Mocap. We also show how to apply and use IKinema Action scripts to automatically create a rig that can be used to edit and customize mocap during retargeting. The target avatar can have different proportions and size to the source Animazoo data. Demo scripts and scenes are available here:http://bit.ly/MBgjLw
IKinema Action For Maya
IKinema Action is the fast real-time solving solution for rigging, retargeting, marker solving, streaming, animation and motion capture re-work. Work on any skeleton whether human, quadruped or organic to create truly interactive full-body animation. Integrated into high-end animation pipelines, the likes of Framestore Studio, Disney Animation, and Twentieth Century Fox’s previsualisation department.
Import animazoo BVH files to take advantage of IKinema's flexible retargeting and rigging processes.
- Quick non-destructive retargeting workflows
- Pass animation sources from one model to another, maintaining world positions
- Supports any bone size, bone numbers or model hierarchies
- Retarget partial body components and combine source animation data to a single target
- Customize pose, combine with animation and constraints - retarget to rig
- Drive hair or body parts with physics engines and retargeting, and retarget to specific bones
- Apply retargeting to many characters
- Efficiently build a full featured rig directly on top of any model or skeleton structure
- Modify and customize rig during animation
- Apply StretchIK to any bone and add to rig
- Comine rigging and retargeting for increased productivity
- Apply MEL SDK for quick automated rigging processes