Disclaimer/Data Protection Policy
Animazoo will not be liable for any delays, errors or omissions with respect to the information or the transmission or delivery of all or any part thereof, for any damage arising thereof, or the results obtained from the use of the information retrieved from this site.
Data Protection Policy
Information we collect:
We collect personally identifiable information about you (your 'Data') in the following ways:
• Through the use of contact us/enquiry forms and when you register for FREE Mocap Data on Animazoo website;and
• When you purchase any of our products or services
The elements of your Data that we may collect include:
• job title;
• email address;
• organisation name;
• organisation address, phone and fax number; and
• mobile telephone number.
How we use and disclose personal data
We use your Data for purposes which may include the following:
• Processing enquiries.
• Providing you with information about products and services we offer (if you agree to receive such information) and other closely related purpose such as contacting you to find out what you think about the service you receive.
We may also disclose your information to business partners and to third party suppliers we engage to provide services which involve processing data on our behalf. We reserve the right to fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring or requesting us to disclose the identity or other usage details of any user of our site.
We also use information in aggregate form (so that no individual user is identified by name):
• to build up marketing profiles; and
• to aid strategic planning and development.
Animazoo has appropriate measures in place to ensure that our users’ Data is protected against unauthorised access or use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction and accidental loss.
A cookie is a small piece of information which is sent to your computer's hard drive by the web server so that the website can remember who you are. This information may include information relating to your use of our sites, information about your computer such as the computer's IP address and browser type, demographic data and, if you arrived at our site via a link from third party site, the website address of the linking page.
• To record data for website statistics tracking (note: no personal data is recorded or transmitted).
• To enable users to log in to the Animazoo website where this facility is available. Cookies used for this purpose are temporary for the duration of a logged in session.
You can delete cookies from your hard drive at any time. However this will mean that any settings such as your stored username and password will have to be reset. You can set your internet browser so that it will not allow cookies to be stored on your computer.